Saturday, November 21, 2009

Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'...Keep them Dice a Rollin'

Just the other day, I was thinking about how dusty those d20's of mine are getting. It's been too long between campaigns. I propose that we make a pact...those adventurers willing to stand together against the tides of evil...read the following pledge and sign up. And woe be on you who break thy vow. May goblins throw rocks at your window and tie cans to your horse...

The Dorks w/ Dice Oath
I solemnly swear to hold my d20 high and proclaim myself an unrepentant Dork w/ Dice! And being so titled, strive to follow these tenets...
1. I will try to adventure game at least twice per month...even if it means sneaking out of the house to do so!
2. I will gather with the usual suspects...Dorks of the highest caliber...to eat, drink, and game!
3. I will gladly leave all real world concerns at the door and revert to the adolescent Dork that I truly am!
4. I will at all times disavow any decorum or rules of order, and promise to never keep a straight face or let any pun go unspoken!
5. I will provide pork rinds and Ski to the DM.
So swear I...Dorks w/ Dice!